Pinecone is a tech company specialized in utilizing new hardware and software technologies in order to provide cutting edge solutions.
With our small but growing team of experts, we are developing a range of products from RFID tracking, cloud, desktop and mobile solutions to hardware and software integration including IoT.
In our development "kitchen" we are preparing our own innovative products which we are serving throughout Europe and further.
As we are constantly investing in people, new ideas and projects aiming for high international impact, we are looking for more passionate colleagues who are going to share our vision and build a new future with us :-)
We are looking for:
C# developer - Junior/Senior (m/f)
You would be joining our team of enthusiastic and experienced software engineers as a valuable new member.
You will be working with new technologies on our undergoing enterprise projects oriented towards process optimization and solving real problems.
You should have good knowledge of programming paradigms, as well as the determination to continuously learn and master new skills and technologies.
Your daily tasks will involve software design and development that could range from web and desktop to mobile development.
As a developer you are expected to:
● be imaginative and to ask a lot of questions
● collaborate in software design and problem solving
● learn as much as you can
● carry out specific development task based on received documentation
● have at least 3 years experience
● be independent in your tasks, but still, be able to work in a team
● use your existing knowledge to specify tasks for junior developers
● carry out more complex development tasks
You should be familiar with the following:
● Object oriented programming in C#
● .NET Core and ASP .NET Core frameworks
● Web Services (REST, SOAP)
● SQL and Relational database design
● Source version control (Git, SVN, ...)
● Current technology trends
Your working environment would be an office space within the Zagreb Innovation Centre (ZICER) where you would be a part of a community of young, enthusiastic developers.
It would be great if you have:
● a degree in computer / electrical engineering
● experience in software development (Java, C# or other OOP or FP languages)
● proven ability to analyze and maintain existing code
● basic knowledge of hardware-software integration
● knowledge of various software architectures and database designs
● good English language skills
Also, you should be:
● independent but enjoy working as part of a team
● passionate about programming and love creating new things
● ready to take initiative
What we offer:
● competitive salary
● flexible working hours
● pleasant work environment
● motivated and flexible team ready to exchange different viewpoints
● employee education through mentorship, knowledge sharing, seminars, webinars, fairs and literature
● great work-life balance
If you find all of this interesting and are eager to join us in our developing adventures, please send us your CV with work experience to email@example.com with subject "C# developer - Junior/Senior (m/f)".
We will send you our feedback and further instructions regarding our candidate selection process as soon as possible.