Kodius is a software development agency providing service of development and design. We have entered a phase of increased growth and have multiple long-term projects in the areas of financial technology, marketing technology, health and social care service technology, and HR technology.
Kodius strives for a balance between performance and perfection. We pride ourselves on our proven record of satisfied clients and we are currently considered to be among the 15 top web developers in the country. As one our client said, we „thought two steps ahead when [they] only thought one step ahead.“
We are full-stack developers by nature and trade, and our technologies of special interest are Vue.js, Ruby on Rails, React, Node.js and Elixir (Phoenix).
We highly value authenticity and progress, be it personal, financial or technological. People make the company, and our people are extraordinary.
We have recently added several juniors to our primary team and now we are looking for new candidates to help us strengthen our backup team for upcoming projects. The position is intended for junior to mid-level developers although we are always keeping an open door for qualified seniors. Job responsibilities will include front-end and back-end responsibilities based on our technologies of interest and will be assigned according to the candidate capabilities and preferences.
• competitive wages (exceeding developer average by 5-17%, depending on the candidate skills) with varied achievement, loyalty and special bonuses
• challenging and varied projects utilizing latest technologies
• opportunity for advancement
• education budget and mentorship
• quality equipment and gadgets
• flexible work time, comfortable and spacious office
• company meals, travel opportunities, snacks, free parking space & the rest of usual industry snazz
• at least one year of appropriate work experience
• expertise in at least one of the following technologies
O Ruby on Rails, Vue.js, React, Node.js or Elixir
• familiarity with developer culture
• active knowledge of English language
• professional responsibility and attention to detail
• effective communication and collaboration skills
• an affinity for relaxed, laid-back atmosphere
Our work location is at our main office in Zagreb. Remote work is not an option for new employees.
|Računalna znanja:||Ruby, React, Vue.js, Node.js, Elixir|
If you want to apply for this position or place an open application, please do so at email@example.com. Do not forget to attach your CV, a short letter of introduction and any links to your LinkedIn and GitHub profiles or a similar page showcasing your work and experience.
Applications for this position will be open from July 1st to July 31st.