Photomath je EdTech tvrtka, kreator svjetski poznate istoimene mobilne edukacijske aplikacije.
Photomath is changing the way students learn math. We’ve achieved viral, organic growth to become the most popular education app in the US with over 150 million downloads. With our mobile app, users can solve math problems instantly using their phone camera with detailed step-by-step instructions to help maximize learning.
As our company grows rapidly, so does our finance and accounting work become more complex and challenging. We are looking for a Finance & Payments Specialist who will handle payment processing for our math content platform but also help on a variety of different finance and accounting projects - from small operating tasks to huge, strategic finance initiatives.
Apply and become our Finance & Payments Specialist (f/m)
What will you do?
● Contribute to the success of our content production platform through handling payments for content creators, planning and tracking payments processes, implementing necessary changes and recognizing and handling payment issues in a timely manner
● Participate in company-wide budget planning, executing, tracking and internal financial reporting
● Provide status on financial condition by analysing variances, collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
● Work on identifying and mitigating tax risks in the global environment
● Take part in overseeing all accounting operations and implementing necessary controls
● Help in building and improving our existing financial processes, controls, and internal policies as we grow & scale
Who are you?
● 2+ years of experience in accounting, audit or finance departments
● M.A in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant field
● Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
● Excited to work on a variety of different projects and taking on a generalist approach
● Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured, fast-paced environment
● Proactive, eager to learn and develop new skills
● Excellent English language skills
● Robust Excel and analytical skills
An additional plus:
● Experience working on payment processing
● Experience working with startup tech companies (either as an employee or auditor/accountant/consultant)
We are offering:
● Learning opportunities through relevant conferences, mentorship, knowledge sharing, internal and external education
● Collaboration in an open and small but ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
● A culture that recognizes and rewards success
|Računalna znanja:||MS Excel|
Want to join our team?
Send us your resume with an email subject “Finance & Payments Specialist” to firstname.lastname@example.org till March 31, 2020.