Repsly, Inc. is a B2B software as a service (SaaS) company focused on providing a leading retail execution platform for the retail industry. Repsly was founded in 2010 in Zagreb and is headquartered in Boston, USA. For 2019 Repsly is on Inc.’s 2019 list of Boston’s top ten fastest-growing companies. With customers in over 80 countries, Repsly targets organizations with field representatives that visit established clients on a recurring basis to perform customer service and field management functions. Deployed by leading global brands, Repsly enables these organizations to improve the efficiency of their field teams and greatly simplifies the collection and analysis of field data.
As a member of our development team, you will be involved in further design, development, and maintenance of the Repsly product. You will work in a cross-functional scrum team and cooperate closely with our architects, product and QA.
- Advanced knowledge of Angular, AngularJS
- Advanced knowledge of TypeScript, RxJS, ECMAScript
- Experience with HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS)
- Experience with consuming and working with REST Services
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and/or .NET Core
- Experience with event-driven programming
- Experience with Firebase and Firebase database
- Experience in any other web development framework or technology like Docker, Jenkins, Node.js, Kafka etc.
- Experience in Agile software development
What we offer
Our system is heavily used 24/7 with challenges on performance and throughput. We wrapped a complex business app into a simple user interface. Being a SaaS, it has to be a well-rounded product that serves all customers, robust but at the same time suits different needs. To support all that, we constantly improve our process, so that workday is structured and well defined. The lack of extra hours tells a thing or two about it. We like to try new technologies and encourage all our teams to do so. We host several Meetups and have a bunch of internal programs.
At Repsly you will:
- work on distributed SaaS multi-tenant solution with layered event-driven microservice backend
- face the challenges of SaaS agile product development and a rapidly growing company
- work on a globally used enterprise-grade software product
- use new technologies in a team of recognized professionals
- have continuous education and professional development
- occasionally visit our Boston office
- work in a (pet) friendly working atmosphere
- take part in company events and team buildings
- optionally enjoy informal social events and sports groups
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Ad will be active till 29th November 2019.)