Senior Java developer
Vestigo is a software development company located in Zagreb, Croatia. Since 2001 we have been following our vision: to be the leading provider of JEE banking and card management systems. We are looking to extend our research & development team.
We are looking for a responsible and motivated Senior Java Developer to extend our R&D team.
Job resonsibilities: Design and implementation of Java EE applications, researching new technologies that will add value to our products and our customers.
The candidate must have a strong desire to advance in software development skills. Employees are encouraged to extend their knowledge of application servers and enterprise application architecture in general.
- 1+ year minimum hands-on Java programming experience required
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, and a good understanding of the principles of service oriented architecture
- Experience in one or more Java EE technologies (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC) and Web based applications
- Experience with MVC frameworks, restful web api / services, and applications deployed as n-tier enterprise Java applications is strongly desired
- Personal commitment to quality
- Collaboration with team members and other teams to ensure organization-wide success in both functionality and delivery timelines
- Ability to understand and appropriately respond to customer needs
- Desire to be conversant with emerging technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
An opportunity to work on enterprise projects in Croatia and abroad, develop your skills and expertises. Extend your experience and become an IT expert in the domain of enterprise Java EE applications. Keep up with new technology through everyday work. Work in our team of experts. We encourage and recognise professional development and contribution to the organization and projects.
||Java, OOP, MVC, Java EE
Prijave slati na email@example.com do 29.09.2013. godine